Friday, December 19, 2008

To much on my mind


This season my mind is about to explode, I have a present for Thomas and I am not sure if he will  like it, but forget that. A present for me is under the christmas tree from Amy it is small, but I      think it is two things, because everyday I pick it up and start feeling it, one side is hard the other  side is squishy, and I think the squishy side is tissue paper with something in it, but if it was just   tissue paper I would be really mad at Amy, because think about it opening a present on christmas day and only finding tissue paper with nothing in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sad would that be?Plus I    have to take care of my mom, I really do like it, but washing her hair was very odd, because I have never washed anybody's hair before. Today was my first day practicing my piano, so I had to  do it over and over and over again, because on Saturday is our piano recital so what I think is on   my mind, is a lot.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Madee!! You make me laugh so hard!! That picture of you is very cute. I think it is very nice of you to wash mom's hair. I can't wait to come see you, maybe you can help wash Mitch's hair?