Saturday, February 7, 2009

This Weekend


This weekend when Emma left it was sad, but I got cheered up by having a GIRLS NIGHT WITH MOM!!!!!!Now on the first day (Febuary 6) We made a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has red hair and red nose, she has black button eyes, she has red blush, she has a pink dress with pink flowers on it plus matching bows ohhhhhhhhhhhh,well I think it looks beautiful!!The next day (Febuary 7, the last day) We went to see Coraline in 3D!! Witch is so cooler, and scary. I think that my weekend was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! Your mother is busy. I love the dolls, very cute.

Grandma said...

Your mother makes the best dolls. Lucky girl! Glad you have fun.

Meagan said...

Madee you got scared?? That doesn't seem like you at all!! I thought nothing could scare you!