Friday, March 13, 2009

Off Track ROCKS!!!!


Well I am off track till March 30 or 31. Mom has been off work so she has been with me alot! We first went to JoAnn and got a little fluff bunny that you can make, and we also got this fashion kit where you make clothes out of paper....it is so much FUN!!! And I still have not finished. On Thursday I got a new webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a sheep and it is a girl, her name is Petunia if she looked like a boy I would name her Wooley.............cute don't you think? Well thats my off track week and I can't wait for another fun week of being off track!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Really!!!! A new webkinz? How many do you have now? Glad that you have had fun off track. You are the cutest, bestest, smartest, funest and all that other stuff!

Madee said...

Well now I have 17 or 18 webkinz.

Kristi said...

hi.