Saturday, August 8, 2009

Random Nick Nacks

Well I have decided to do (for once) a hole nick nack page so on my first nick nack is:

1 School,

I am so excited for school on the 26 and not just because I have so cute new school outfits...... well thats most of the reason but still not all of it. My great aunt (on my dads side of the family) who works there as a 5th grade teacher and I am going to be in 5th grade next year..... and I know what your going to say next, "That Madeline is growing so fast." so am I good or what? but it's not all just fun I have my hands so full of school supplies.







2 Meagan's Birthday,

Well Meagan is leaving to Ohio tomorrow and through Meagan's Birthday so Meagan decided to celebrate it today. Mike made the cake and root bear floats (witch were delicious.) and Meagan got 55,000 games all on a C.D. with a card (from Mike) and a hair brush and some medal flowers (from us) and oh how fun!!


3 Bookshelf,

Well I needed a bookshelf, really I had to many books so I asked my dad if he would buy me a bookshelf to share with Emma and he said....... "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" So we went and got me a wight bookshelf but I had to help set it up and on the bright side I get a bookshelf that fits Emma and I's books!!!













6 comments:

Grandma said...

You are sooooooo right!!!! You stop growing up so fast!!! I wanted to see a fashion show of all your new outfits. Loved Meagan's birthday party and loved your new book shelf. Is your great aunt your new teacher? Love you lots!

Tara said...

Oh my! I loved all the pictures. Also, you can never have too many books, only too little space to store them :)

Madee said...

yes it is my great aunt.

Madee said...

tara loved what you said and especially loved the smily face!! :() :)

Madee said...

uh.... actually i don't know yet if my teacher is my great aunt.

Meagan said...

happy birthday to me!!! Madee, it was actually 55,001 games on a cd.