Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday: (n) a holiday that is all about you!

My birthday is not for a while but i am already excited!! I planned my birthday party last night! And even though that it is so far away I am still smiling then ever! For my birthday party it is on the 24 and it is a water party. Then on the 25 I am going shopping for MAKEUP!!!! Yes folks it is that time I am going to be wearing makeup! Then on my birthday which is on a Sunday I hope to go to grandma's house and celebrate it there! But maybe not because grandma may be busy. I am super duper excited!! The more I think about it the more I love it! I want to start doing invitations for my party but it is only January and my birthday is in June so i can't do those but it is so hard not to because I am so excited that I can barely hold myself down! 

4 comments:

Meagan said...

you can't wear make up yet! what?! I can't believe you're turning 12 this year. holy. cow.

Kristi said...

Yep folks that's right and I am the lucky duck who gets to take her....

Grandma said...

Holy cow! Nobody plans a party that far away and I agree with Meagan, you are too young to wear makeup. Slow down!

Madee said...

no thank you I do not want to slow down I have waited WAY to long!