Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas is in...

28 days (till Christmas if you didn't read my title of this blog post.) I am quite excited. I have a mini Christmas tree which is my first year to use it. I got it last year (when dad got it for me) but that was AFTER Christmas so I couldn't put it up. My mini Christmas tree is really short (24 inches tall) but not that small but Emma likes to call it "bite size" read with white lights and silver ornaments. Each year I plan to get a new ornament to put on it. This year mom gave me a little angle that is a ornament but I use it to be a angle on top of my tree. Then I have a candy cane (a fake one) and a snowman ornament. Then Dad put lights around my window. Crafts have been starting too. I made a paper count down which is how I knew that it is 28 days till Christmas. I really want a camera for Christmas though (well I want AND need) and I REALLY need a computer (which I want too.) But honestly!! My computer is slowly breaking! It is soooo slow at ANYTHING! It has a green line in the screen and won't go away with anything! If I'm watching a movie, on the internet, or whatever I am on, on my computer! I guess I should be thankful that I at least HAVE a computer. I really just want to get mom's computer so they don't have to buy one, but the only way is if mom gets a new computer so I am trying to convince dad with all my heart!! Lego's look cool too. But those are 150 dollars (well the ones I want) and so mom said that I either get the 150 legos or a camera and you might think that I will go for the camera but I'm honestly stuck! And for Thanksgiving we made a peanut butter pie with a peanut chocolate crust and we got 2 place!!! That is the highest we ever had gotten!! Next year we will get even higher and get 1 place!!! I was full Thanksgiving day and barely hungry the next day yet we had left overs which made me not hungry again! It was very delicious although. We made a ton of pies before thanksgiving and they haven't even been all eaten yet (shocking I know) in fact mom said that they might go bad so I have been eating a ton!! Because I would hate to waist such good pie!! I can't wait for Christmas though I love going upstairs and seeing the colorful Christmas tree (well colorful because of all the different ornaments) which brings me to why people have all the same color of ornaments on their Christmas tree! Not to be rude to anyone who is reading this who has all the same ornaments on their Christmas tree. But honestly it's not that creative and I don't like it. I can look at our Christmas tree for HOURS but others with matching ornaments I can't. Well that's all I have to say. So goodbye everyone or anyone who is reading this.

No comments: