Sunday, September 12, 2010

Presents for me!!! (including Mitchell)

This week I got so many presents. The Justice (a store made for only girls) coupon was going to expire and I really wanted a shirt so mom took me to Justice and got me some socks, shirt, and a white tank-top, the shirt is so cute it is pink and grey striped hoodie. T-dad also came in town and we went to Cafe Rio and the Draper park and Joann, at Joann I got a jewelry holder and it is so cute I just fell in love with it at the store. Yesterday we went to Meagan and Mike's house Mitchell was so cute and it was a good thing I brought my camera and I took the funniest and the cutest pictures the picture that I put up here is a cute one and a one of a kind so ha ha Meagan you shall never ever get the pictures that I took of Mitchell unless I am nice enough to give them to you.... you are never going to get those pictures. I went to Cafe Rio two times this week and tomorrow that will make it a third, because today mom said to me and Emma that if we mowed the lawn really early tomorrow that she will take us to lunch and obviously we would say that we would go to Cafe Rio. The only problem is..... I have to mow the lawn and tomorrow is not school for some reason so it is my only day to sleep in! But it will be worth it when I am tasting that goodness of a Cafe Rio salad (only if I don't get grass in it!)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I just want to know 2 things: 1 - why don't I get invited to Cafe Rio and 2 - where did you get all that jewelry?

Unknown said...

hahaha she got jewelry from her fav. sister!! ahahaha me. and if you want cafe rio talk to me!!!:D

Grandma said...

Its sooo true. I mean about Cafe Rio. Talk to Ems. Madee you are such a party girl.

Meagan said...

soooo..... can I have that picture of Mitchell?