Saturday, November 13, 2010

sorry about not updating my blog!

Hey everyone sorry about not updating my blog for such a long time you missed my beautiful barbie costume (by now I probably deleted all of my pictures.) Let's see what happened so far..... I got in the school class I wanted (Mr.Rosansky) and my best friend is in my class. I have been playing with friends non stop. My room is a mess, and I don't want to clean it (otherwise it would be clean.) Oh! And for Christmas I drew Amy's name (I would tell you what I am getting her but she might be reading this.) Mike drew my name and I sure hope that I will get something that I actually WANT!!!!!!! (aka: Meagan you should help him!) Every time I see mom she is knitting something for somebody else: Amy, Emma, herself!!! It is never something for me! I told her that one time and she told me that she was working on it when I am at school! But then she said that she had never said that before so I new that she wasn't and then she asked me if I liked this hat and if I would wear it so I am sort of convinced that I am getting that but I don't know if she is playing the game where you get there hopes up....... and then let them down. I don't know a lot of stuff, but I am getting closer and closer by every minute!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Hey, what happened to "Its Not Christmas Yet?" Remember, we are going to spend time being thankful. P.S. I really don't think the thing she had you try on is for you...it is too big!

Meagan said...

Madeline you are lucky, because I am the one in charge of allll the gifts for eeeeeevvvveryone. And "mike" is going to get you a pack of your least favorite candy.

Also, everytime I see mom, she is knitting something for Ali, and I like that, so don't make her stop now!