Thursday, December 30, 2010

School: (n) can be fun and boring and... can be worth skipping always!!!

School is starting Monday and I so don't want to go, the main part is because I don't want to wake up so early!!! Plus that just gets me back on work, work, WORK!!!!!!!!!! But maybe I would like to go because I could be with my friends all day. And I could........ I think that's the only good thing about school. Well I guess that another good thing would be that I would get a good night sleep from sleeping in class..... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! I am to afraid to close my eyes in class!!!!! And I know what you are thinking.... that another good reason would be to get better grades and get to go to collage and all that adult, grownup talk! So I don't want to hear it because right now I already have!!! So if you think about it and do some adding and subtracting the total amount in which has more is why I don't want to go to school, but maybe we can go back one week and have Christmas and no school over and over again until I am dieing to go back to school.
P.S. That picture was taken when I was writing my blog that's why I posted it on.

2 comments:

Madee said...

oops. sorry all you fellow people who just read my post. I forgot to put a picture on.

Grandma said...

Madee, sorry that you have to go to school and work, work, work. Life as a kid is hard. Picture is cute, though.