Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas once again

This Christmas is exciting, mom said that I was going to die when I saw what dad is getting me! I was thinking about that and that is going to be sad when I die... especially on Christmas. I asked mom if she would put a present under the Christmas tree for me and she did!!! I thought that they were pajamas at first but then I felt cardboard!!!!!! I asked her if she could put one more under and she said yes! (so ha ha grandma I finally convinced her!!!!)  but I still don't know what it is. At times I get bored and I am roaming around the house looking for something to do and other times I am non stop doing stuff that takes me all night long. I want to know what dad is getting me so I can be aware of dieing! Last Tuesday I walked up to dad and taught him how to play my favorite game which is I ask a yes or no question and he has to answer it, if it was a yes he would say maybe and if it was a no then he would just say no. I asked him about my presents and what color they were and all about them! He said that it was a ipod player/radio that comes in white, pink, and black. Then later on mom said that what dad said was not the present I am getting so I am so confused!!!!!! Well I think that I should go do my homework now even though I don't want to.    

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Hi it's me Kelsie, I made a blog so I can talk to you on here!!!!!!

Madee said...

you make me laugh so hard!!!!!
but you should comment on here more often

Kelsie said...

okay i will!!!!!!! heheheheh

Grandma said...

Please, please do not die on Christmas morning because then I will be soooooooo sad without seeing your cute smile and hear your cute giggle. Merry Christmas, Madee!