Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Les Mis

So at school we are doing this play called Les Mis, you may have heard of it before. Well the part that I got was a narrator!!! A NARRATOR!!!!!! I mean really!!?? I wanted a singing part! But no I had to be a narrator. Who cares about narrators the people just want to see the play! I was so upset when I got my part I started crying!! I wanted to be the girl Epoline but no. Then I got cheered up when Emma said that I would be able to watch the whole play! Then later today the director named Mr. Coons told me that I got narrator 13 and that was it! Some other kids got more than one narrator and so now I only have to memorize one paragraph :). Mr. R (my teacher) said that he was getting a singing solo part too!! All of us can't wait to here him sing! The only sad part is that we are not singing my favorite song in the play which is One Day More because that has a lot of boy solos and the director said that not a lot of boys can sing. I can't wait some people are mad but I think that this is going to be fun narrator or not.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You can't have a play without a narrator. I can't wait to come and see you!