Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shopping and Candy eating

Shopping:
     Yesterday T-dad came in town and we went to Justice and got me some blue sweats that says 04 Justice hope and a T-shirt that says, "I love my crazy friends" Then I got another T-shirt that says what I think about.But think about it this time I did not spend MY money so this does not count on not saving my money.I like to think that I shopped twice all in one week!!
Candy Eating:
     Next T-dad took us to Cold Stone where I got a love it (size) and it was a Oreo Overload. Before that mom brought a box of donuts to our house and of course I ate the jelly filled one. The next day (today) our Sunday teacher brought us donuts (that was homemade so you HAD to have more than one) then we made chocolate chip cookies, then dad made me a chocolate shake (like every night) and so by tonight I felt really sick!! But don't worry because I am NOT sick.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm sick just reading about all the sugar you've eaten in ONE DAY! Go eat some broccoli.

Grandma said...

Oh dear, eating all that ice cream, candy, etc. will not only make you sick, but will make it so your new clothes will not fit. Too bad for you.