Saturday, November 13, 2010

It is NOT Christmas!!!!!!

It is not even Thanksgiving yet and everybody is doing Christmas things not like I don't love Christmas..... I LOVE Christmas but I am not going to let all the other holidays feel left out. If you ever turn on the radio they are playing Christmas music!! And at recess one time I saw a guy putting up some Christmas lights and it made me so mad and I know that you have to put up lights before it gets all cold and all but really! Oh and the whole drawing names thing... we already did that!!! If you check out ANY stores then you will see more Christmas decorations than Thanksgiving decorations and that's it but if you think about it then that is a lot! So I will be mad about this Christmas thing until the day after Thanksgiving!!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I know just how you feel, Madee. Why can't we ALL take time to be GRATEFUL before we get GREEDY. Well, I probably am one of the few who have blocked Christmas entirely out of my mind and am concentrating on Thanksgiving. Maybe the reason for this is I am trying to figure out how to seat 47 people for Thanksgiving or maybe it is because I just am grateful that I have 47 people to seat.

Tara said...

Don't come to my house - I think we are decorating for Christmas next weekend . . .

Meagan said...

And now, a Christmas song for you:

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat! (nice)
It pays to put a penny in the old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny, then a hay-penny will do.
If you haven't got a hay-penny, then God bless you!