Sunday, November 28, 2010

My American Girl Doll: Zoey

Last Christmas I got a american girl doll who was made to look like me. I named her Zoey. Zoey's birthday is on December 10 which is the day they made her mom says. Mom has made her a dress and some jeans for her, she already has a shirt and some leggings and shoes. I made her a bed: my little stool with a fluffy pillow on it, then a blanket on her. She sleeps with a mini teddy bear and a little blankie. I love her so much! I always carry her around the house, then read a book to her and then tuck her in bed. Mom said that Zoey is getting one present for Christmas and I found a mini stocking for her, we can't hang it but I am putting it out the night before Christmas. I told mom that I would fill it up. I already know what I am putting in it, a mini note book, a little container that has a bracelet that does not fit me and fits her in it, some mini homemade hair clips and then hanging out of it is a mini ballerina teddy bear! Oh and also in it is a little purse. I think that Zoey was the best present that I ever got!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Zoey is one lucky doll just cause of you Madee.