Monday, February 21, 2011

Earning and Spending

So Friday I went babysitting (again) and i babysat at 6:30-10:30pm. I earned 25 dollars. I still had the 20 from last time so together I got 45 dollars plus tithing. So all in total I had 40 dollars. Now I had the money to get some jeans (because mine have holes in them) and some tennis shoes. So first we went to justice and they did not have jeans anymore so I got shorts, I got some cream "cacky" caprices and some jean shorts. Then mom thought that I needed a spring Sunday skirt so she got me a dark blue and white long skirt which I love of course! And matching to that I got the same dark blue tank top to go with it (of course I would have to wear a white half shirt over it.) Then at home we have some used tennis shoes that mom wanted me to just use but I did not so we went to Payless and looked for shoes but we found no luck. So I deiced to be a good child (for once) and just use the hated shoes. Mom was so happy that we celebrated with me buying popcorn chicken at Sonic (which we ALWAYS have so it really did not mean anything.) And because Justice is soooo expensive that we
( I ) had only 10 dollars left......I spent 30 dollars all in one day!! But I did get awesome clothes, okay shoes, and a stuffed tummy as well! But next time.....I will SAVE my money.....well after I get the sweats and white board markers.....THEN I well save my money!!!......................well I guess it depends on if they make new and cooler things...............oh GREAT!!! I will end up NOT saving my money!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, the age-old problem - "newer and cooler things." I feel your pain, Miss Madee.

Grandma said...

Come on Madee, you can save. You have to have plenty so that you can take care of your ol' granny.