Friday, February 4, 2011

My money is going to be gone fast!!!

Well for the first time in my life I went babysitting (without Emma) and it was very fun the oldest is a girl named Grace who is 9 years old. The next one is a boy named Cade who is 7 years old. Then the youngest is a boy named Grant who is 3 years old. They picked me up around 5:30 then they got back at 9:40. I earned 20.00 dollars that day. I deiced that if I babysat them every Saturday that I would get 80.00 dollars for the months total. Then if I save my money till June then I would get a total of 380.00 dollars and that is a lot of money. Then for my birthday party which is at Cowabunga Bay it would be 100 dollars! And I can make that! Also I could afford a cell phone!! Which mom's rule is that when you can pay for it you can get it. Which I can pay for it so I am counting it as my birthday present to myself then I am asking T-dad for a itouch for my birthday then mom can make me or buy me something!! I also want to go shopping with my 2 BFF's named Kelsie and Mariah. I want to go shopping with them and we could buy the same outfit and wear it on the same day! It would be so fun. Then I want/need some tennis shoes for the summer (cause I can't wear boots all summer long!) and then my only pair of skinny jeans have huge holes in them so I want to go buy some more. Plus there are these really cute food earrings that are really magnets so I want to get those and so my money is here now but will be gone soon...........sadly.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Don't forget to pay your tithing, Mads. You are not supposed to be big enough to baby sit you know. Stop growing up so fast!